April 12, 2008

The Change I Needed Too


Even crisis arise and bitter words are said, deep inside i cant stop believing in the light at the end of this road and i keep seeing it so... so so there. I went too far to give up now... and what sustains me from inside is this bunch of individuals...which I love so much and which got into my heart in less than 3 weeks... and there is no way to express this by words...
It's just an enormous feeling which wraps my heart, melting it each time i see them in meetings, i see them speaking about big things or just learning from each other. I wont let you fall, I wont - because you are the change is needed here and you are the change I needed too...
I found myself today on the way back home. Two hours of thoughts, of brain reactions, of SWOT analyses and ... and who cares about what happens tomorrow?

PS. It's just that I miss my mom's voice too much...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wont let u fall too!!!!!and I wont let my other friends too!!! and I believe they wont let me fall too!!!!