April 10, 2008

Reflections at 10:00 AM


Because there are still princesses with hair from chocolate wearing white shoes, because there are still lovers in the buss stations that breath in unison, because there are blue mountains at my window to swing the rain in, because it still smells as grand mother's garden on my way to office, because there are still smiles over mom's shoulder from babies with lined eyes, because the coffee is still flavoured in my mornings and my hair looks longer day by day, because there are people who forget about themselves and never forget about me, because "integrity" is something that they taught me back, while i though that is me teaching them, because the door is still opening without the key and it puts a smile on my face, as "Oops, i did it again" and because I still get 5 words comments from my members that just make my day, my life has no ordinary moments...

No comments: