May 10, 2008

Soul Wandering

It was 6:20 AM when my alarm clock rang. "Yey, the interviews...". I jumped from the bed, put my slippers on and ran to the bath. Nothing in the fridge, but this isn't a problem anymore. I started eating whatever I find, whenever I remember that I have to, so the two sugar cubes tea was just fine. The cloudy sky view from the window and the hot tea calmed me down after the tumultuous night. But khalas, the lesson is learnt and the life goes on. Shouldn't have blessed the day before the sunset.

Before my watch showed 9 AM I was already in the AIESEC office, where members were waiting for me. My heart got filled with patience, kindness and awesome... and I forget the bads'. They teach me principles and values by their behaviours and attitude. And I truly believe that AIESEC in KG got in this generation some people that will write history! They got it.

It's almost 5 PM and i'm still in the office, tired and satisfied, waiting for the lazy Sunday. Going to opera tomorrow is in my plan for the weekend. Let's see if I make it happen since I said this to myself two months ago.

I'm not going anywhere, because I still have 4 minutes to save my world.

1 comment:

Luminita said...

Thank You, Coupdecoeur! Welcome anytime!