June 20, 2008

The Tenth Day

It's Friday, the first day of the weekend (here), and everyone left for the island trip. I had my reasons not to go. I needed a black coffee and a moment with me alone. I'm guarding a huge room with everything a girl could wish in, with a 24/7 Internet connection, with a lovely view of the balcony, with waving curtains and big woody mirror, with bathroom for a princess and lots of dust around. I'm sitting on the floor on a big pillow after a lazzy morning of 50 pages red from Jean Sasson's book - Daughters of Arabia. This Kingdom is not mine yet and who knows if it will ever be. But this is entirely up to me. It feels like I belong to nowhere today.

1 comment:

Ammaro said...

hello :) how's it going so far? if you need anything at all, lemme know :) would love to help make ur stay more enjoyable. oh, and sorry about the past week or so... its just been a terrible dust haze... its clearing out now though, so welcome really hot weather! :p