July 25, 2008

I'm Back Home

If someone will tie my eyes and drop me somewhere where the wind goes gently through my hair and my body gets wrapped up with steams as a sauna effect, I will immediately know that ... I'm in Bahrain. It's unbelievable how this country (literally) feels. I am in Bahrain - I'm back home. Weirdish, but I missed it a lot.

My room is very dusty and one drawer is missing, but it's fine. I have no food in the fridge, except some cabbage & two lemons. I unpacked very quickly and I overloaded the washing machine. My so-to-say holiday is gone and now it's the time to catch it up. Lots of things are menacing my inner comfort and I had a feeling of loosing control, but I wasnt.

A frantic MC time has started - quickly I have gathered my team for a two hours meeting even if it was weekend - I got short updates and had planned the week ahead. I'm ready to go & I want to make you proud of me.

No comments: