July 12, 2008

Life On The Island

One month in Bahrain. I still didn't get use with many things, but yes, I feel how I become more and more addicted by these people and now I understand what Jorien was talking about.

I had simbousa for dinner & I officially declare it my favorite food in Bahrain. I definitely wont accept any suggestions in terms of what I should try. Even my picky hamster would have like it. It feels like I have gained few kilos - got a gym upstairs, but it's not an entertaining place at all - and my schedule and impossibility of driving my own car paralyses the idea of going to a public one.

Two more days for me to have a legal stay in this country. Let's see what experiences are ahead - tomorrow is a decisive day of my life - it all depends on a VISA & a flight ticket. This time, I will let life choose its own flow. I don't have what to loose anymore...

No comments: