February 06, 2009

I Had to Put This Here

One of the best mails I have ever received: sweet & flatery free.
Thank you Rehman! :)

Of course, some of the stuff will always stay inside jokes!

"Ladies

I never got a chance to fully express my feelings for you both. I suppose this mail would be
an effective way...

I am really really thankful to God to have you guys in my life. Your strength, humor, ability to
face challenges, quality of uniting and everything else inspires me everyday.

I have spent among the most challenging and emotional moments of my life with you guys.

If i write a book about myself, you guys would have 25% of the pages dedicated for each of
you.

Being with you guys for thing long has been the awesomest thing.....
AND i am freaking confident.. that we would be friends for much longer than we think we
would be.

My moments: (not in order of anything)

1. Nadas brownies (Yes, Im a foodie)
2. Nadas homecooked food (Same comment applies here)
3. The awesome car rides with you both
4. Witnessing those girly conversations
5. Speaking my heart out to Lumi
6. Nadas blond moments
7. Getting locked out (Yes Lumi. Thats unforgettable too)
8. Lumis FLUFFYNESS
9. The cat named fluffy
10. si nici cu 10ele.
11. Discussing girls (Nada, you know a mans mind better)
12. The romanian finish to things ( I LOVE IT - the accent specially)
13. Lumis mommyness (managing the kids - you know who)
14. Nadas mysterical disinterest in men
15. Lumis marriage to Simi (and other challenging relationships - i love your people
management skills)
16. The legislation (sorry! it was too bad to forget)
17. The desperate chats/mcms (output - WE NEED MONEY)
18. nu stiu ce-a patit 18ele.
19. The MC photos post IC (we need to do this again)
20. Lumi's knowledge and ability to understand EVERYTHING
21. Lumis fluffyness ( I know its repeated)
22. Lumis height (why so tall?)
23. Nadas height (why so short?)

24. Continue if you guys have anything to add


seeing any of you in any difficulty/depression disturbs me...

please know... that you can borrow my shoulder any time. im always there with you guys.

love you guys :)
Rehman"

No comments: