May 11, 2009

Shortcut To What Really Matters

Because I don’t get often the chance to be with my sister, there is an enormous, permanent call of expressing my gratitude for having her and for remaining my number one BEST Friend throughout the time.

After small sacrifices here and there, I was blessed to have her for 4 days in Lebanon - to celebrate our moments of sisters’ness with laughers, hugs and parallel uneasiness that not so much time is left until we’ll have to say good bye again.

Churned with pure Moldovan accent, our discussions about guys and marriage, university and career, fashion and look… and on top of that… gossiping mom and dad, dogs and cats… refreshed the strong inner bond we’ve always had.

I still feel that I didn’t tell her everything I had to tell… and I don’t know if there will ever be enough time for this. I don't fear life and its tricks until I hug HER.





PS. I got stolen, my guardian.

No comments: