June 21, 2009

In Belong to The Lucky Ones

It's good to be back in Bahrain. When I was in Moldova, I had the feeling that I will never see again Manama by night from the Hidd bridge (view which will ALWAYS bring back good memories). It has that je ne sais quoi when driving on my way back home after a looong tiring day at the office. I also realized that I have the most awesomistic team, which I m going to miss a lot...

The heat is taking over the island and it ads up to the difficult times of mine, but I'm grateful for how things turn out, for some weird reason. I feel OK inside and I still have faith and strength to believe. Somehow I'm not shocked. I still believe I belong to the lucky ones.

"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
E.B. White

No comments: