August 03, 2008

Help! Time Pranks Me


Time is running so fast and I cant even feel how the days are passing by. Every morning I set some priorities for the day ahead and at the end of it i realise that only 50% of them are accomplished. I'm wondering... is it me the one incapable to finish her duties or the time shrank and nobody told me about?

I red somewhere, long time ago, that there's gonna be one day when weeks will feel like days, days like hours and hours as minutes. Today is my 34th day of leading AIESEC in Bahrain. One month is already gone and i didn't even feel when this happened. Am I too absorbed by my work, am I too inefficient, do I lack time management skills or just time went crazy?!

PS. My weekend was pretty relaxing - nothing to change the world. I went to my first LC meeting of @BH - I got to know new faces, meeting with my 2 months old friends. One day before I went with Aqeela for putting some henna on my hands. I have done this in Morocco before, but this time was more real. Thank you, Aqeela for having the patience. Acquiring an abaya is my next target! B-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no
nou la toti nu ne ajunge timp pe mandat, timp si restul resurselor
hm..ma gandesc ca dupa ce imi expira MCP-ul imi va fi grue sa ma acomodez la un alt still de viata:)