September 28, 2008

AIESEC Bahrain is LEGAL!


Tonight I understood better what my mission should be for AIESEC Bahrain 0809 term… Believe it or not, I was pretty clueless when I arrived here 3 months ago. I tried to pitch myself in as fast as possible, but along the way, I still felt short in many ways - sometimes, just not knowing who that is… Al Sheikha, who's ministry is what, why not here, but there... Even small, the cultural differences didn't bypass me...I had to accept the fact that it doesn’t really work as I thought it will or every so often, trying to realize “how did I skip all that?”

LEGALIZATION means nothing without the glittering in their eyes, without their excitement and future commitment. Without their green. I know we do not live intensively our AIESEC experiences, there is much more we could do… I know that we do not deliver at the fullest capacity to make the impact we want to make. But there is a sparkle in each and every one of them and it is my SOLE role to bring them TOGETHER to build that Kingdom and I know I can do that. Why?! Because I WANT it.

A Gtalk message, a hug, a Camilles cookie or just a thoughtful look… and it’s enough to get it all. Now that I know… what else is there?!!...