October 04, 2008

News Roundup

* In the first day of Eid I remembered how much I enjoy sea side and yes, Bahrain is surrounded by sea. Bahrain Ford. I've seen it with my own eyes, I swear. After 3 months?! Shame on me?! Wait, no, blame the weather.. Wait, wait.. blame the car. Darn. Guilty of charge.

* I cant live in luxurious places. As much as I love the view on the top of a 12 floors building, in Amwaj, I know I can't live in a place where you have all gym facilities, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and all of that sort. I feel guilty for having all that, knowing that 35000 children die every day because of poverty.

* Yey for AIESEC! The most "napolitane la 2 dimineata cu Nadia" organisation ever. I haven't loose my drive and my paternal instinct - my motivation is SO much there! En garde, Leadership Team! Let's build the Kingdom! (pour les connaisseurs).

* I still can tolerate and leave aside my pride to make things work. A door to door conversation which made me cry, smile and felt just awesome - it's called communication and expectations setting for roomies.

* I did not do any sport since I came back from Brazil. Good to me. Was I talking about a financial crisis few posts ago? I'm still into one, but it's all about Bahrain, cool people and a lazy Lumi. Baskin Robbins on a cauch?! No, I do not loose weight when I'm stressed. Just hair.

* The roof became my new cherry tree. I felt ashamed of feeling alone when it wasn't the case at all, but I know that September is the month. ... Sandra knows. Doing an MC term abroad?! or one year long international internship?! You know it too.

* I can't bluff my way out. It's just too awesome. But somehow, it works like this - you give with one hand and take with the other one. A perfect equilibrium. My face still doesn't go red and I don't stammer - because I do not lie. Forbidding me to wear skirts and shorts does not make me more appreciated and respected. Lumi's expiration date: 4th of November.

* Praying seems like something I don't know to do anymore, sort of a one sided conversation in which I give up after one minute. But why?! I badly have to go to church.

Windy times, mingled hair, flowers on my dress and no make up!

1 comment:

samer said...

rFara nimic....hik a7la... yemkin deyman a7la fara nimic