December 10, 2008

Firesafed

Eid Mubarrak... you can hear here and there.. friends, families gatherings - It's the 3rd day of Eid and Bahrain is wearing its holiday cloths - it might be the last Eid I can witness till the end of my term, but who knows what's next?... It might be just a beginning...

I had a "full tank" last evening: having a Pon-Kon chicken at Honk Kong restaurant, cruising around with girls till Muharrak singing (and it's a whole experience when you have Nada in the back and Aqeela driving... love you, girls!!!), saying Good Bye to another dear person and laughing on How I Met Your Mother till 1AM.

With my heart, I'm still there... where u left me last time... an ongoing confusion... How can I decide what's right? Where can you run to escape from yourself? No way to go, but I feel firesafed. Weird.

No comments: