December 06, 2008

How To Save My Day

It’s interesting how life works and I have no clues what’s the force behind all these scenarios. And I won’t jump into philosophy or religion trying to explain all that. Besides, without knowing what keeps life going on and more than this - what makes it SO LOGIC is even more fascinating …

When I thought that I’m a lost case, I have learnt about entropy and I met people who’re actually handling the same “boomerangs” I handle. And as simple as that, with the well-known mechanism – we feel automatically better when we find out that there are people who suffer from the same illness as we do and all of a sudden – Bam! Bam! - We become very grateful for what we got!

Just another lesson to remember... I know it works with me - gratitude regenerates my emotions and my inner drive... same as "giving" makes me happy. So, if you see a moody, lazzy and unhappy Lumi one day walking on a street - tell her to "give" a bit from what she got already - It will save my day!


No comments: