May 16, 2009

It’s Enough to Me.

The blood was rushing backwards through my veins and I was all shaking when I saw the National Lebanese Orchestra entering the stage tonight, at USJ. I was looking curiously to see the group members, as I knew (from a completely random advertisement), that half of them are from Moldova!

When they popped out on the stage, I, nervous as a bride, was screening each one of them from head to toe to spot my nationals. The kind “grand-ma’ eyes” decisively inattentive, little bold forehead filled with tension, white skin face embossing the soft expression features... It wasn'thard to distinguish them at all…

How sweet was to look at them while mastering their instruments: knowing that they speak the same mother language I do, knowing the same inside things I know, maybe valuing same things I believe in and more than this, missing Moldova as much as I miss it…

It was Enough.

Tonight, for almost one hour, I felt that I’m home again. Calling my mom and telling her in one breath the whole story was such a gratifying moment to me… as if I achieved God knows what.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post!
Btw. we are in Sibiu at the Jazz Festival with Zeno, Titel, Roxi, Johny, Horica, and many other and we have a video for u :

http://www.youtube.comwatch?v=VwnbyolqIGo&feature=player_embedded

have a look!
Regards from Sibiu

Luminita said...

Thanks a bunch!!!

The video doesn't work tho' :D

Anonymous said...

hey

you have here the videos : http://romeoman.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/village-museum-in-sibiu-romania/

regards,
Romeo

Azamat Akhun said...

I am so glad that you are OKAY.

Асель said...

:) so familiar feelings...