May 20, 2008

Counting Down

I'm not realising yet, but the girl I shared one year of my life with is going to leave in 2 days! Yes, Sandra is leaving and I feel like I still have lots of stuff to tell her and to learn from her, still have morning moods that only she will be able to understand, long chats in the night to handle, sharing washing powder thingies or just her "biting nails" session. Last Sunday she had the farewell party. Geez. Is it already gone?! Daniil, my successor from Russia, is arriving in Kyrgyzstan in 3 days! In about 10-15 days, perhaps, I will be flying to another part of the world.

WHAT?!

2 comments:

Асель said...

WHAT? Sandra is leaving? And I won't be even able to say good bye :(

Luminita said...

Hey, Asel! Yes, tonight Sandra is leaving to Poland! Don't worry, you will meet her one day - the world is too small, as they say and perhaps not that round.

Thanx, telamamaria!