June 04, 2008

The Generation

Yesterday I had to re-book my ticket to Bahrain! And I never thought that so many people will be that happy about this. "I cant picture AIESEC in Kyrgyzstan without you, Lumi" has been said to me today by few of my members. I don't know how good or bad that is. All I know and I feel is that I can trust this generation blindly, even when they dont trust themselves. I believe in their untaken decisions and I picture the big steps, yet not made... Same as I was very clear with them, that I do expect things from them and I expect big ones! I do expect commitment, results and successes! I expect them to live my dream forward... to live it without my physical presence!

I had my See You party last evening - since there is no Good Bye to say. I leave a piece of me here, same as I take so many others back into my heart and this cannot be called a Good Bye. That's just a crossroad and nothing else and the roads we chose to walk on are taking each a different direction. It's a matter of time when we will meet again. That's all. And let it be like this.

I don't know how to call the beginning of this week, honestly. I lived two days as If i lived two years or au contraire - 2 seconds! So many things to finish, to say, to think about! So many thoughts abounding me from within - I know I'm ready for AIESEC in Bahrain, the same as i'm aware of things which might pout me down there, but it's nothing to shut me down completely. It's such a weird feeling, because the whole confidence I got toward my experience as MCP of AIESEC in Bahrain comes from the inner power that AIESEC in Kyrgyzstan gave me. There is a blood flooding through this AIESEC country now - AIESEC in Kyrgyzstan is alive and it's creating THE CHANGE in the individuals! It did with me!

PS. I got my VISA for Bahrain on Monday and it felt sooo good until I opened the .pdf file - 7 days! Yes, I have exactly 7 days, no more or less, for my legal staying in Bahrain! Alright, it's still fine and thanx God I got that at least - the former team was awesome to struggle with all the requirements to get it for me. Thank you, guys.

6 days left before my departure!

1 comment:

Kyle Stremme said...

Hello,

I noticed you commented on my blog. Thanks for reading it something from it "). When are you coming back to moldova?